Applicants should read the current guidelines for details on eligible projects and costs that may be shared with ACAD. Read more here.
How To Apply
Applications may be submitted by project proponents directly, or through an appointed carbon asset developer or financial institution interested in investing in the project.
The ACAD template must be used. Applicants are encouraged to provide supplemental information to improve their chances of selection, which could include:
- Draft project documentation (e.g., feasibility reports, CDM project idea note)
- Letters of endorsement or approval from host countries
- Financial models/business plans
- Letters of interest from potential investors
• Completed off-line applications should be sent by e-mail